It exists to connect and inform the entire East African digital ecosystem, championing the transformational impact of digital communication on lives and businesses. Reflecting the rapid convergence between the telecoms and technology spaces, the show has evolved to include new topics including IoT, big data,AI, blockchain, e-commerce and more.
View the agenda here!
Join 600+ industry professionals, 50+ pioneering speakers from Uber to the Government of Kenya and 20+ solutions-focussed exhibitors!
A few of our confirmed speakers include:
• Loic Amado, General Manager, East Africa atUber
• Dr.BitangeNdemo, Chairman of the Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence Taskforce at Government of Kenya
• Aldo Mareuse, CEO at Telkom Kenya
• Eric Munyuri, CIO at Kenya Electricity Generating Company
• Katherine Getao, ICT Secretary at Ministry of Information Communication and Technology of Kenya
• Alice Kariuki, Group Regulatory Director at Airtel Africa
• Paul Kukubo, Board Director at Communications Authority of Kenya
View the full speaker line up here.
New features for 2018:
• The AHUB East: A new networking space for startups, investors and MNOs interested in collaboration.
• The Awards and Afterparty: Celebrate and party with those at the forefront of East Africa’s digital transformation.
• LeadersIn Africa Boardrooms: Exclusive closed-door discussions for TMT leaders, policymakers and regulators.
*Free passes are available for licensed network operators, enterprises and SMEs who have registered company status in an East African state; telecoms and finance industry regulators, ministers and government officials; and select web-based companies.
Register for your free pass!
For more information on whether you qualify, please see here.